• *
  • Look for the tick when installing or repairing your
    air conditioner, fridge or freezer

Has your air conditioner / refrigerator been affected by the floods?

If you suspect that your refrigerator and/or air conditioner has been damaged by flood waters, you should get an ARC licensed technician to check, repair and/or dispose of the unit. Use the business search facility below to get connected to a licensed refrigeration and air conditioning technician nearest you.

Affected by the Floods in QLD, NSW and VIC? - Assistance and Support is available

Find an authorised business in your area:

Air Conditioning Guides

Air Conditioning Guide

Air conditioning, in your home or in your car, can cost you more than it needs to and potentially harm the environment.

Find out more about how you can save money, and the environment, in our free guides.

Download Guides

Licence Check

Refrigerant Handling Licence

Check if the work being done on your air conditioner is being completed by a licensed specialist.

You'll need a surname and licence number to make sure you've got the right person for the job.

Check a Licence

About the tick

The tick identifies a business or individual as being authorised to install, service and repair fridges, freezers and air conditioners. Without it they may be operating illegally, so always ask to see their licence.

The licensing scheme, administered by the Australian Refrigeration Council, exists to help protect you and the environment.

About Us
If you'd like to know more, please call ARC on 1300 884 483 today.