Use this business search to find an authorised business to install, repair or upgrade your fridge, freezer or air conditioner.

The search facility is separated into different industry sectors — home air conditioning, home fridges and freezers, car air conditioning and commercial services. The reason for this is that different fields of expertise require different licences.

For example, if a technician only works with split-system air conditioners the minimum licence required is a Restricted Split System Air Conditioning Installation and Decommissioning Licence. Similarly, if a technician only works with vehicles, their licence must be endorsed as an Automotive Air Conditioning Licence.

Every business listed on this website has the tick of approval and has been listed under their various area (or areas where known) of expertise. For more information on licence types, visit the website.

  • Home Air Conditioners
  • Car Air Conditioners
  • Fridges
    & Freezers